Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Cafés & Restaurants ♡

Hi dears,
Probably you don't know but I'm obsessed with going out to little, vintage cafès and restaurants ♡
If you live in Warsaw you can find so many cute cafés or try one of my favorites ♡
But if you don't live in warsaw, it's ok, cause I'm traveling a lot and I'll can show some cute cafés not located just in Warsaw ♡
So two days ago I went to the place called "Ministry of Coffee" ♡
It's such a cool place, it's little and really vintage ♡
They have so good sanwiches and DELICIOUS cakes ♡
It's just a perfect place to stand by and drink a coffee in the morning ♡
Yesterday I went to the place called "Maybe" it's a really cool place, but I thing it's too expensive and it's not worth the price. But still inside looks amazing!! I'm in love with these decorations and the idea of it ♡
Today I went to the place called "Croque madame" and I'm again in Love! ♡ like everywhere where I go I want to try something sweet and try out the moccarella-tomatoe sanwiche ♡ it was SO good ♡ the food looks and tastes so good ♡ 
A lots of love ♡♡♡






1 comment: