Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

New year's make up

Hi dears,
Today I prepared for you a make-up look. I know that everyone is trying out new looks as like myself.
So as the new year began I thought it would cool and I want to wish you the best ❆
Can we start? To enjoy even more put on the Trainor Meghan song 

The basic make-up
The products

The eye make-up
First put on a  white eye pencil on the whole eye, the corners of them and the eye bones.
Then put on a bright brown shadow on the upper bottom of your eyes. To make down a little white line.
Next choose a darker brown color shadow and drow akinda triangles in the corners of your eyes. And after that blend it out a bit.
For the end draw lines with the pencil eyeliner in the inside of your eye and put on the mascara.

The lips
I've choosed the topshop orange colored lipstick. I'm kinda obsessed with this kinda colors right now, so take your fav color, go ahead and use it obsessivly 

The final look

Love you and enjoy your holidays 
❆❆❆

3 comments: