Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Spring Make-up Tutorial

Hi dears,
It's been a while since I posted something new here. I'm literary out of time and I'm focusing on my YouTube channel. Therefore I can't make time to create a good post for you. I'm so sorry and I promise I'll get better!

For now, I'm again with my video, but this time it's a "SPRING MAKE-UP TUTORIAL"! I'm so excited since I love doing make-up and be sure to be prepared for more!

IN THIS VIDEO I USED:
L'oreal True Match Fundation N1
Collection Concealer Ivory 1
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Pouder 003
Benefit Eyebrow Pallete Light
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Nake 3 Palette
Inglot Liquid Eyeliner Black
Maybelline Rocket Maskara
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 31

I hope you liked this look and if you did, make sure you thumbs up to let me know if I should make more tutorial videos!
See you in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment