Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Bonjour, hi and HELo!!!!

HELo ♡So I was thinking of making this for a little while now, but never actually it happened. But one day my twin sister - Emz bought in Urban Outfitters the Lou Teasdale make-up/hair book ♡ I felt in love with it! And that how it started ♡
My name is Laura Balajcza and I'm 16 years old. I'm the 60's style lover but also i love modern things ♡ LOVE LOVE fashion! I always had an unique style and a little bit crazy ♡ In make-up I always was a little bit backward but I love to try new products! So I'll love to recommend you some awesome thing ♡ I'll also putting some hairstyles and how to do them. You can thing that some of the coolest are impossible to creat but you can be surprised that they are supper easy ♡ of course I'll love to do for you so reviews, just comment don't down below if you want to ♡
So at the end because you're probably bored or something I would love to say that I hope you will enjoy my blog and with you I'll be able to creat an amazing thing ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment