Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Budapest trip

Hi dears,
For the whole winter break I've been staying here in Budapest, chez my grandma. For the second week my good friend is coming to me and I'll try to show you some of the most beautiful places while being in this city. For the beginning, I'm going to show you few pictures while staying and visiting a bit. It's not going to be  a long post, but I hope the next will be better and you will love it more! 
For the first days, I went for the sightseeing to the castle, which is amazing, I swear! Then twice I went through the Andrasi and Vaci streets where you can find a little bit pricy shops like Burberry or Gucci, but also there're shops like zara and h&m. Of course I visited lush and mac and I bought some goodies, after the little shopping time, we ate flowered ice-cream which tasted AMAZING ! Tomorrow Dominika is coming to us, so keep in patience for another post!
Hope you enjoy !!


No comments:

Post a Comment