Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Being vegetarian & Reastaurant ❦

Hi dears,
I'm vegetarian, so I thought it would be a good idea to talk about it a little bit, because a lot of you don't know what is it, or what actually it means. Also I went with my friend to a restaurant and they had a vege kitchen and I'm really excited to show you that place ❦
 
BEING VEGETARIAN
People always confuse vegetarian with vegan. Vegan is a person who doesn't eat anything what is animal and what animal produces. Being vegetarian means not to eat meat. My journey started in the beginning of the holidays, it's been I think a half a year ago. The most asked question is that how can I stay by not eating the meat, though. Well, for me it was a "not killing the animals" deal and that's why I'm not eating it and I don't miss it ❦ I feel so much better after these months, my health is better (maybe it is) and I feel like my soul and my heart is in a better place now ❦

THE REASTAURANT "Niezłe Ziółko"
I went like I said with my friend to a little restaurant. It was sush a cute place and I found very healthy and delicious drinks and meal ❦ I orderd a smoothie with spinach, apples and ananas and also a sandwich with moccarella cheese and tomatoes ❦ it's a very cool and nice place and for sure I can recomend it for you if you live in Poland ❦


No comments:

Post a Comment