Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

Easy present ideas & Warsaw by night ❆

Hi dears, 
Before the Christams everyone is asking themselves, what to buy for the family and friends ❆
For me it's also a good question and I have a great idea for all of you who don't know what to buy.
Girls've always loved bijou, so the best idea is to choose the "Lilou" company ❆
You can buy there bracelets, necklesses, rings, earrings, and stuffs for men.
It's the perfect idea as you can write on them anything you want to! Something significant ❆
You have a lot of options to creat the bijou, that's why I think it's a perfect present ❆

My favorite time of the winter is the night promenades ❆
I love the city by night and I have to go to the places which is decorated so Christmassy ❆
I'm going to show you some of my favorite places from this night  ❆
Hope you will enjoy and have a holly jolly night ❆




No comments:

Post a Comment