Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Lush Janurary Haul

Hi dears,
I'm giving you again a possibility to look at what you can get in Lush !! I'm here in Budapest like I said before and of course I had to stop by and visit lush! I bought things that were kinda on sale, but the Valetine's things we're just adorable, but anyways I stayed with the Christmassy stuffs. This time I focused more on bubble bars than on bath bombs. Honestly, I'm in love with them!! 
I bought also few cosmetic things which you will be able to check out! I was searching for more akny and cleaning face things. 
Hope you will enjoy this post and be tuned for another !!

CANDY MOUNTAIN ~ bubble bar

THE CHRISTMAS PENGUIN ~ bubble bar

GRANNY TAKES A TIP ~ bath bomb

GOLDEN WONDER ~ bath bomb

HERBALISM ~ fresh cleanser


GEASE LIHGTNING ~ spot treatment 

No comments:

Post a Comment