Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Cleaning My Make-Up Brushes ♡

Hi dears,
I thought it would be a cool idea to show you how I clean my brushes ♡
I know that a lot of people don't know how to clean their brushes and what product use to clean them.
So I'm really happy to show you that.

Product
Personally, I thing the best products to use is the Johnson's Baby Shampoo. I know that a lot of people use normal shampoos, but I think that some of them can too strong for your brushes and they can destroy them.


Cleaning 
The best way to clean your brushes is to pour on hand the product. I know that exist a special cleaning glove, I haven't tried them yet but I would be so excited to buy one ♡


After this put your brush under the water and gently start to clean your brush on your hand. In a moment you will start seeing the foundation/blush/bronzer going off. Then put your brush under the water again and gently pinch it until the shampoo won't go off. Pinch again and put on the towel/paper.







I hope it helped you and see you till my next post ♡
♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment