Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

More about me, and something that I prepared for you ♡

Hi dears,
So I thought that maybe I would tell you something more about me. I don't know if there is someone who's with me all the time, so if you are, please write in the comments down below what you would like me to write about. You don't even know how much it means for me. I really want to see how many you are 

So if you know or not, my name is Laura. I'm a sixteen years old girl. And actually I've started this blog, because I've been inspired by ZOE SUGG & NIOMI SMART. And maybe because of that I love fashion and I love writing and sharing it with people ♡ I live in Poland but I love to travel. Actually we can say that I travel all the time ♡ I was in USA (and probably I'm going next year to California), I'm going for the third time to England (stay with me if you would like to hears some news about it), my half of the life is Hungary, and I was in exotic places and in many, many other places ♡ I really like to sharing my life with the people. I started a YouTube chanel at first, but I think I wasn't prepared enough for that and my friends were saying why I won't try writing a blog. So I started this blog this summer and I'm kinda impressed how many people are reading me. Every time I'm checking how many of you read my blog, I'm smiling ♡ 

If you read the beginning you know that I'm going to England for the third time!!! I love England so much ♡ and probably I will live in Brighton ♡ so I'm gonna preparing you daily posts, about my outfits, where I went, what I bought, ect. I think I'm even more excited that you ♡ 

If you were with me since I started this blog, I'm really happy and you don't know how much it means to me ♡ 
♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment