Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

DIY Wallpapers ♡

Bonjour dears ♡
Today, I prepared for you something fancy ♡ No, I'm just kidding, but I think you will love this idea ♡
All the teenagers have that one big problem after when they got a new phone ~ to have extremely cool wallpaper!
Then you're searching through the internet to find a perfect one.
Let me tell you, if my wallpaper wasn't my sweet rabbit then it would be some cool, fancy pictures from tumblr or pictures of my role models or something like that. My only problem... I'm getting really bored with them so quickly! It may cause the bad quality or that they're not my dream wallpapers or probably that I want so many pictures on my screen that I have to change it all the time.
I looked on my tumblr and I realized that if there are just my fav pictures, why not screen shot it and make it as a wallpaper? I've just felt in love with this idea ♡ It's super cool! It looks super cool! And you will have many pictures that you like on one screen ♡ I think it was the best idea that I came up with! As you know or not I'm a huge tumbler and instagramer, because I love pictures so much!! So to have a good wallpaper is a huge deal for me!
For an example, here are some of made by me wallpapers ♡ I hope they will help you with making your own ideal ones ♡









♡♡♡♡♡♡












No comments:

Post a Comment