Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

My daily face routine ♡

Helo dears ♡
I'm SO sorry that I haven't posted for a really long time. I'm on the vacation and I don't ha so much time for creating ideas. But here I am ! I hope you'll like it and enjoying ♡
A lot of people tell me that I have beautiful skin as a 16 years old girl and they also ask what I'm doing to look like this. So, I'm so happy to share that with you ♡ Actually my face routing is always changing because I love to try new stuffs and I can tell you that this is my favorite thing in the world!!! I think i like it even more that doing make-up♡ I'm that person who's obsessed with being clean ♡ And a lot of teenagers are too lazy or they don't know how to deal with their skin. Well I'm here to show you what I'm doing♡ I'm going to make updates later, because like I said earlier my routine changes. 
Ps. A lot of people think that if you have dry skin, you'll have it forever. Well, I HAD and now I don't have any more^^ everything is possible, so if you're interested, stay tuned ♡
Every day, when I wake up I love to wash my face with cold water and clean it in the same time. Right now I'm using Clean&Clear "Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Scrub". My skin feels so much better after this. Then I'm putting lotion on and I'm ready to start doing my make-up ♡ 
After a long day I just can't wait to remove my make-up. To do it I'm using the Ziaja make-up remover. I know that a lot of people are using the wipes but personally I thing that they doesn't remove all you make-up. 

After that, when I'm taking a shower I love to in the same time wash my face so I'm using the thing that probably your doctor recommended you and I thing it's pretty cool but not so strange that I thing it should be. Anyway I started to using this to just wash my face while taking shower. I think it's the better way to use this ♡
For more effectual cleaning I bough this freeman cosmetic. For now I'm using this but I tested a lot of their product. I thing this is pumped! I love it so much!! So if you don't have it already go ahead and buy it ♡ after this your skin will feel like a baby butt and I just love that feeling so much!

Please have one minute silence.... THIS IS MAGICAL ♡ As you know (or not) I'm obsessed with Lush cosmetics and I bought it and... I'm obsessed with it right now! These masks are good for 4 weeks (beacuse they're natural) and probably the person that you were talking to she said you that it will be good for 6/7 times but I can say that I'm using this for 10th time and it's still not half past, so I think that it's pretty cool that It last for a really long time ♡

I hoped you liked it, if you do, you can comment down below what do you love to use from lush and I'll loved to give it a try ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment