Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Fall make-up ♡

Hi dears, 
Today I'm giving you an idea for a fall makeup and I hope it'll inspire you ♡
The finished look should look like that:
I'll be talking about the steps and the products that I'm using, but I won't show how to put things on, just how to make your eye makeup. I hope you'll like it ♡
At first I put on foundation (MAC ~ Studio Fix Fluid), concealer (Collection ~ Lasting Perfection), pounder (Rimmel ~ Stay Matte) and brow shadow (Benefit)
Next I put eye primer on and I'm starting the eye make-up ♡ I'll use the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.
So at first I'm putting the strange color all over my eyes ♡
After that I'm using the nooner color to put it in the bottom corner of my eyes ♡
And jeantly blend them a bit together ♡
The next step is not nesessery but I love how it perfectly end up the look. I made a thin line with eyeliner ♡
For the end I put mascara on ♡
And that's the finished look ♡
I hope you found that helpful and I don't know how about you but I love the fall/winter seson, so I'll do a lot of posts in these mouths ♡







No comments:

Post a Comment