Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

My best-time cosmetics ever ♡

Hi dears,
So today i really wanted to show you some of my cosmetics that I've been loving for a pretty while 
There are hair and face cosmetics.
I know that in this age a lot of you have hair and face problems, so I came up with an idea that maybe I'll be doing something like that sometimes, because I know that every help is a blessing 
The first thing that I love is a hair product called "L'Oréal Professionel Mythic Oil". It's a nourishing oil for all hair types with a blend of avocado oil and grape seed oil. It contests all the igrediens that your hair need. You put it on the tip of your dry or wet hair. For me it works fantastically and I can tell that your hair will feel so much better 
The next product that I can recommend you, is the " Clean&Clear Deep Cleanser by Johnson&Johnson ~ oil free". I have quite oily skin so I always search for something that will be perfect for me. I know a lot of you have an opposite situation, although I think it will work on you 
After that my face feels so much cleaner and you can feel a bit cold, I don't know why but don't worry- it's a after cleaning face feeling 
The last face produt that I'll show you is the "Freeman face cleaning collection". I've already used the avocado and the cucumber one and now I'm trying out the apricot one and ITS SO GOOD! I know that these brand is very popular and I can tell you that if you haven't tried it, you have to got to the shop and buy it! I can't imagine my life without these products ♡ it cleans very deeply your skin and that's why I'm using it for my the night routine 
♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment