Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Fall outfits ♡

Hi dears, 
I'm showing you two of my outfits that I think will be perfect for fall/winter days  Some of the clothes are my faves and I really wanted to make outfits of them. I hope you will like them 

Also, I really want to thank you guys for 1000 all of you. You're so cute and it really means a lot for me 
I have hear ZARA boots, TOPSHOP Joni jeans (which are the confiest things in the world!), ZARA golf long-sleeves shirt and ZARA scarf 

Here I wore ADIDAS superstar shoes, TOPSHOP mom jeans and TOPSHOP Christmas sweater 

I'm super excited for Christmas so I'm trying to feel every time more and more Christmassy by wearing Christmassy clothes and decorating my room ♡mSoon I'll show you my room with some decorations and some easy tips how to do that yourselfe  

Thank you and have a nice weekend 


No comments:

Post a Comment