Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Organic Blik candles ♡

Hi dears,
I'm SO excited to show you something so special for me. If you know or not, I'm vegetarian and I'm trying to be vegan bait and love organic/Eco things 
On Sunday I was with my friend on Warsaw Slow Market and actually I wasn't prepared to buy something there, but we found a candle section ~ BLIK.
BLIK is a company created by two very nice girls. They make organic candles from soya. Due to soya, the candle is not so radioactive, it burns slower and so much healthier. The smells of every of them is just PEFECT! 
I bought the candle called "Berry" and Julia bought "Mango", I believe 
I'm also in love with their candle look. It's just easy and very vintage look, I think and I love it 
Unfortunately, they're producing just in Warsaw and they have here store. But I know that they have Facebook page and e-mail and they make delivers 




No comments:

Post a Comment