Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Anti-bacterial gel magic ♡

Porbably you dont know but I love to be clean and everything. So I always have with my self an anti-bacterial gel. When I was going back to Budapest today everyone was using my gels and they were saying that it's super cool and it really works ♡
So Im happy to shop you some of my favorites ♡I love to using the Bath&Body works gels. It feels really nice and smells delicious ♡It works in 100%!Next my faves are also the carex antibacterial hand gels ♡ they're great! You can get a bigger ones, the smaller ones and the gels which you can wash your hands. All of them are great! I used them and I recommend you them!! *they don't smell ♡But I can say that I'm literally really disappointed with The Body Shop antibacterial hands gels :c they're not so good, they're sticky :c I love The Body Shop but with that I'm really unhappy...


No comments:

Post a Comment