Pages

Monday 14 July 2014

DIY Rainbow shirt ♡

Today is the painting day!!!!
Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the beginning but I hope that you will understand me & it's supper easy so it won't be a trouble I believe ♡
So we were painting today shirts and I ant to show you how to do that! I know my friend was making them all the time but I've  never had an opurtonuty to try it ♡
You probably saw this many times and you will love to make that ♡
STEP 1) Buy textile dye and put it in the bucket.
STEP 2) Choose a white shirt / clothe and wrap with a rubber ban peaces of the clothing which you want to be dyed. And dye it with colores you want.

STEP 3) After few minutes you can take them off and voilà ♡

STEP 4) And do this again but with another color ( but remember to wait for the tee-shirt dry)


No comments:

Post a Comment