Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

What I bring with myself to the beach ❁

Hi dears, so probably like almost every person on this planet, you're on holidays and you're lying on the beach. I though that it would be a perfect post to show you what I bring with myself to the beach. Ps. From all this, WATER is the most important thing to take with yourself. You probably know, or not, but during summer you need to dring a lot of water, more than in winter. Never forget it! 
I always have with myself a towel (sometimes even two), a mat (because I have back problems and it's much better to lye on this & and a lot of teenager have this kind of problems so don't forget to bring it), a bag and slippers.
So like I said I always have with myself a bottle of water. You should drink about 1,5-2l per day. I can say that since I started to drink 2l every day, I've been feeling much better and my skin now looks and feels so hydrated.
Never forget to take something to read! Just now I noticed that I brought three books/magazines in three other language ♡ If you're interested, the second book is the "NIGHT SCHOOL" ~ by C.J.Daugherty ♡ love this book so much ♡
I always bring with me a beautician and in it I put a sun lotion ( I have extremely white skin so I use 50), a deodorant, a lip balsam (here you can see my eos red and red vaseline), a tangle tizzer, wet wipes and sometime lipsticks ♡
I'd never go outside without my anti-bacterial gel of course ♡ (My is from Bath&Body Works in peach smell) & My phone & SUNGLASSES & my Wallet ♡
I hope you liked it and i gave you some ideas what to bring with yourself ♡ see you tomorrow with my next post.







No comments:

Post a Comment