Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Bath Cosmetics Experience Last Week ♡

Hi dears ♡ so I really wanted to show you some bath thing that I bought last week. If you're reading me then you know that I was on bobsleigh run and then when we went down the mountain we took part of the festival which was that day. It was amazing ♡ and almost everywhere you could see people selling bath things ♡ it as so cute and I just had to stop and buy some of them ♡ that was really cute cause my little friend Mimi helped me to choose the best things ♡ I believe that it's not a known brand, but I just felt in love when they said that its 100% natural ♡ if I could I would buy everything ♡ tomorrow I'm going to lush with my friend so if you're a cosmetic lover, stay tuned ♡ AND IT SMELS SO GOOD
~ Marigold Bath Bomb

~ Lavender Bath Bomb

 ~ Hibiscus Blog Soap



No comments:

Post a Comment