Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Tattoo gum FUN ♡

So if you don't know already, I'm on the camp and it's an ART CAMP!!!!Supper happy!! Meeting people who are super creative and I can be too ♡We went to the shop and we found this! ~ TATTOOED GUMAAAAAAA!!! Simple ~ Fun ~ Creative ~ Cheap I think the most shocked were the people who saw me ♡Make this, be creative, it's simple and you can be totally yourself ♡
I'm here with people with which I'm every year ♡ really happy ♡ I'm staying here for 7 days more, so will making great things and I'm so excited to show you some good stuffs ♡
You can make this everywhere (or if your school doesn't able you to do that) let people thing your crazy, but your just unique and you're not like other people. Let people watch you ♡ 
♡♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment